yocaseycasey is haunting my Facebook!

Seriously, his rhymes are too clever for him to be a bag of hammers. Not his lyrical content, but his actual rhymes.

My guess is this is daxflame all over again. Anyone remember that dude?

Daxflame was in 21 Jump Street so maybe Froggy/Krispy will go on to become a rap legend!

Also what if there is a Shyamalan twist and Money Maker Mike is the one behind these great rhymes all along.  I think the whole thing is hilarious especially his obsession with John Cena.

Daxflame was in 21 Jump Street so maybe Froggy/Krispy will go on to become a rap legend!

Also what if there is a Shyamalan twist and Money Maker Mike is the one behind these great rhymes all along.  I think the whole thing is hilarious especially his obsession with John Cena.

I know. He was also in that Project X movie, playing a goth dude named Dax Flame.

haha yeah, i got it for my daughters for christmas. it's literally impossible to make it hold a tune.

A friend of mine had one for some reason and ended up leaving it at my house. They suck to tune but I love the sound. I played it a lot when I was getting into Daniel Johnston and wanted a guitar that sounded weird.

Awesome. Put it up on my fridge. I'm going to check out more stuff by him. I have been meaning to find good artists to check out. It's just overwhelming jumping into something I have no previous knowledge about.

I'm on his tumblr now checking out other parts of the Super Series. These are amazing.

I'm about two and a half hours from Bremerton. I live in Washington but am literally like three minutes for the Oregon border. I get best of both worlds. Legal weed and no sales tax in Oregon. I'm thinking about moving up to Seattle for school in a couple years. I like it a lot more than Portland. I think my stepdad's brother lives in Bremerton or in that area.