yocaseycasey is haunting my Facebook!

• 2 weeks later...

You love that dude! I gotta get an album.

I know you were in a band and obviously still enjoy playing. You decent at tabbing? Or interested?

I just ask cause there are songs I'd like to play I feel will never be tabbed. I'm a musical follower, not a leader. I think you see what I am asking...

get the western teleport album. it's his newest and easily his best, but tectonic membrane is pretty good too.

and yeah, i can't read music but i love to make it and i'm great with tabs. i'm not good with tabbing out stuff by ear, but i can watch the artist play it and and figure it out, as long as it's within my ability. i'm not 100% fluent with guitar, but i'd like to consider myself above average.

Should start a thread for jointly sharing / requesting tabs. The plan-it-x board has one but for a very specific group of artists that most people don't care about.

You got an electric? Shred it and post a video! There was one time in my life I played the solo to "Coffee and Cigarettes" by Lagwagon without fucking it up. It'll probably never happen again. Wish I had recorded it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...