PREORDER: VYGR / At Our Heels / Griever- 3 Way Split 12"

Taken from Creator-Destructor.com:

We've been waiting in anticipation to announce this one. We are SO stoked to bring you a 3 Way Split 12" between VYGR, At Our Heels, and Griever! Featuring 3 exclusive brand new tracks from each band, this 12" split is simply crushing. If you hadn't seen it already, check out the front page of our website to listen to a brand new song from each band from the split by clicking here: http://www.creator-destructor.com

Preorders for the split have officially launched in our online store here: http://www.creatordestructor.bigcartel.com Fans have the option of four different vinyl configurations. There are "VYGR", "At Our Heels", and "Griever" colored vinyl versions, which will be sold in our store, and at each band's shows, respectively. There is also a Creator-Destructor "Classic Black" version, which is limited to 50 pieces. Order away!

ScreenShot2012-10-12at41215PM_zps8c2c8af5.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Label rules for many reasons, one of which is their test pressing giveaway weeks. I just saw on the zuckerbook that they're doing another one starting monday. If it's like last time, they'll be giving away two tests per day for five days. Yeah that's right, TEN TESTS given away for FREE. Craziness. Pretty sure I used up all my luck in the previous two giveaways but definitely gonna try for a test of this killer split.