New Setup: Need advice/Suggestions

So I've done some browsing in the different threads and settled on getting an entry level turntable (upgrading from my shitty Crosley). I decided to go with the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon and it should be arriving at my house today.

As far as a setup, I'm trying to figure out what else I need to get with it. I know I'll definitely need a receiver and I'm in the market for a new one anyway as my 5.1 Yamaha recently died on me. I'd like to get a receiver that I can run both my TV surround sound system and the turntable through. I'm only looking to spend another $5-6 hundred total, so any suggestions on good set-ups (receiver, pre-amp, and speakers) that would enable me to run the surround sound and the Carbon turntable is much appreciated!

There's not a ton of receivers that also have phono preamps in your range... This one does http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR3312CI-Integrated-Surround-Receiver/dp/B004Z50L6E%3FSubscriptionId%3D19BAZMZQFZJ6G2QYGCG2%26tag%3Dsquid940436-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB004Z50L6E

You could always get a receiver and an external phono pre though.