Lame

cjacksonn

i need that separation cassette to complete my collection. i missed out on it by a few seconds (it oversold and the last person to buy one bought one like 10 seconds before me). pm me with how much youd be willing to let it go for.

Pm me an offer but that is one of the tapes that's going to take a good offer to let go of, one of my fav albums

Pm me an offer but that is one of the tapes that's going to take a good offer to let go of, one of my fav albums

the way you worded that, id would just be easier for both of us if you PM'd me how much youd be willing to part with it for....since its one of your favourite albums, after all.

Not necessarily. Why should you tell someone you will let go of a collectible for an amount that you could deem as fair when a seller can't even gauge what fair is worth?

yup. i was just hoping he'd give me a number and i could say yes or no. i dont know what he deems fair on his collection. thats completely objective. ideally, id love to pay cost, which was like $5, but i know thats not realistic, as i know hes looking to make money "badly".

anyway, still need that tape. and willing to pay more than cost, but not too much.

Or what you could get on top of fair, for what it might be really worth. I don't believe you should milk your records and try to squeeze the last cent out of them when selling to somebody, but there's also times when a record is worth $30 and I'm not going to want to tell someone 22 ppd. I would rather get the full $30, when it goes for $50-70 elsewhere at random times.

tokimedo, I don't know man. I know what you're saying that would be cool, and Kevin I'd be siked if people were just like yeah I'll sell that for 25 ppd but I just expect that it will be easier when I make a reasonable offer based on value, and offer that 25 ppd so to speak. I think I would be willing to pay 20 ppd for that Balance and Composure cassette, but he said he's gotten better offers before. If he wasn't sure about letting it go then (he definitely has been collecting these and listens to them the right way), then I kind of understand if he doesn't want to let it go first thing for anything that isn't a bit under those high offers.