Wanted: Crime in Stereo vinyl

neurosis138

Guest scriptedrain
I've got Love on solid blue (out of 100) and both first press colors of Is Dead. Anyone interested?

I want Love on solid blue. Not because of it's rarity, just because I think goes the best with the artwork.

FIRST PRESS

50 Rec. Release

50 W/test press labels (not actual test pressings) (I think this is correct; Jeff RFC can you confirm this?)

200 Clear

200 Clear Blue

100 Solid Blue

SECOND PRESS

200 White

300 Green

There's actually 30 Record Release ( the website is wrong ). Those have test press labels, but you're correct, they aren't tests. There is also 20 tests presses.

ok so 30 of the KYI cover for Love, what about the ones with the regular sleeve, and test press labels?

If you're asking how many tests there are, there's 20.

If anyone needs certain colors of LOVE, shoot me an email [email protected] and I will see what I have.

OK, because a friend of mine bought the Love 7" from CIS at the Villanova show last year, around the time of United Blood....and it was the regular Love artwork and sleeve and stuff, but it's a black 7" with test labels?