Looking For A Suggestion

Hey guys, I already have a record player plugged into my speakers for my condo, but now I have an extra room and want to make it into some type of "listening room." Something simple with a nice relaxing leather chair, a different record player, and headphones plugged in. Can someone suggest a few cheap record players with built in speakers and a headphone jack that would sound crisp. Headphone suggestions would be great too. I do not know much about Numark players, but something like that. Greatly appreciated friends!

Buy a Numark, throw it in a bonfire. It will sound super crispy.

Seriously though, if you're looking for a turntable with built-in speakers, it really doesn't matter; they're all pretty poor, both in sound quality and build. Pick your poison and the results will be the same no matter what.

I don't recall ever seeing one with headphone jacks, but I could be wrong.

As for headphones, if you're looking for something cheap, try these from Monoprice. They get a lot of hype for being way better than $20 heaphones should be. Of course not everyone feels that way, but they're worth looking into: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082302&p_id=8323&seq=1&format=2

If it were me, I'd probably go with Grado sr80i's, but you're looking at $100 new.

Buy a Numark, throw it in a bonfire. It will sound super crispy.

Seriously though, if you're looking for a turntable with built-in speakers, it really doesn't matter; they're all pretty poor, both in sound quality and build. Pick your poison and the results will be the same no matter what.

This is all true, I have not come across one audiophile turntable with built in speakers. It's just not practical to have built in speakers