The Mylene Sheath "Doomsday Sale" 21% off many titles

Just got this email from The Mylene Sheath.

DOOMSDAY SALE!

You didn't think we would let the chance to exploit the apocalypse slip by us, did you? If shit really does hit the fan, we'd like to have a little less inventory on our shelves. So in honor of the 21st, many vinyl titles in the webstore are 21% off from now until the 22nd, and most CDs are $5.99 :) And to ensure that you're properly being "doomed" we'll throw in a copy of Beneath Oblivion's doom metal masterpiece "From Man To Dust" 2xLP with all orders over $80, and a copy of it on CD with all orders over $30 :) Get some goodz on the cheap, doomsday prep for your musical needs!! Check it all out RIGHT HERE! And spread the word to any other doomsday preppers you might know :)

http://www.mylenesheath.com/pg/doomsday-sale

• 3 weeks later...

How long is LONG?

I love them for too many reasons for my thumb to type this on mobile.

over a month.  it wasn't a pre-order or the holiday season.  once I emailed them to check on it, they just said "it's on the way" and then I got a notification.. might have slipped though the cracks or something.  don't get me wrong, I love their releases & their packaging is always great.  I usually grab their stuff in a store that I shop at instead of ordering.  though, my experience wouldn't stop me from ordering again.. mistakes & other things happen.  it's not like I'm pissed, or talking bad about them.  just throwing it out there that it may take a bit, as it did for me.