PO New Bruises - Goodbye Middle Class 7&#82

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

New Bruises - Goodbye Middle Class 7″ yellow vinyl with silk-screened covers

New Bruises - Goodbye Middle Class 7″ white vinyl with silk-screened covers

New Bruises - Goodbye Middle Class 7″ yellow vinyl with printed covers

New Bruises - Goodbye Middle Class 7″ white vinyl with printed covers

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=new%20bruises

Our good friends at Underground Communique and Team Science have joined forces to bring you this latest piece of wax from the New Bruises. UC and TS were so kind as to offer us the silk-screened covers exclusively. Besides the band, the only place you can get these silk-screened covers are from Vinyl collective. Thanks Justin and Aaron, we love you!

The pressing info goes as such:

first pressing is 1000 copies:

50 yellow with silk-screened covers

50 white with silk-screened covers

450 yellow with printed covers

450 white with printed covers

We should have records in by the end of the month.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yellow is sold out already, bought the white w/ silk screen covers, this 7" is gonna rule.

I cant believe this was posted like 10 days ago. how did i just see this today? oh well, at least i got a white with screened covers and a yellow with regular covers

I didn't even realize that date. Until you just said that I assumed it was created today.

Yellow is sold out already, bought the white w/ silk screen covers, this 7" is gonna rule.

I cant believe this was posted like 10 days ago. how did i just see this today? oh well, at least i got a white with screened covers and a yellow with regular covers

well have some of these at the fest, so you can get a copy thru us. the screened covers are going to this preorder and us (the band).

I leave next Monday for Belize.

I get back Saturday mid morning, am going to try to make it up for Saturday and Sunday, but I may not make it in time to register.

I will have a better idea of my "get back" time tonight, and if it is do-able I will be there.

cool, well drop me a PM and ill give ya my phone number. if you make it late me and bryon will figure out a way to get ya in.

also, i can always trade you a 7" for that extra copy of jane doe that you have. just keep that in mind :).

have fun in belize man!

• 2 weeks later...