everything for sale! (taking back Sunday test press, code orange kids, etc)

Guest edgecorekid

Guest edgecorekid

Just got laid off from my job so times are tough. Have to sell my records unfortunately. So shoot me some offers

Also I'd be willing to accept trades as well.

Deadformat.net/edgecorekid

sorry to hear about being laid off, happened to me round this same time last year.  everything i'm interested in i already own.

whats your paypal address.  i want to shoot you 10 bucks anyways since i been there too so you can buy yourself a 6 pack on me (or a snack if you aren't the drinking type).

sorry to hear about being laid off, happened to me round this same time last year.  everything i'm interested in i already own.

whats your paypal address.  i want to shoot you 10 bucks anyways since i been there too so you can buy yourself a 6 pack on me (or a snack if you aren't the drinking type).

you're a good man

[email protected]

Thanks a lot man, that really means so much right now. I'm glad to see that there are still some who are willing to lend a helping hand in times of need.

no problem, and the grand scheme its nothing.  saves me from finding an excuse to not grab fast food or make a stupid purchase this weekend. best of luck to you, it gets better!

Also, I hate to be that guy, but I really don't know prices on any of this stuff. If you send me some roundabout prices I could possibly get some cash your way.

The Wonder Years - Suburbia

Thursday - War All the Time

This Town Needs Guns - Animals

(Is your black Touche Amore Parting the Sea the euro cover?)

Straylight Run - S/T

Pretty much all your Minus the Bear save Menos

Pianos Become the Teeth - Lack Long After

Major league - Hard Feelings

Everything Deftones (trying to get into them)

Circa Survive - Violent Waves (need an extra)

Troubled Coast - 100 Miles

Touché Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth split

I'm obviously not saying I'm going to buy all these. Honestly, most of it depends on the price.

sorry to hear about being laid off, happened to me round this same time last year. everything i'm interested in i already own.

whats your paypal address. i want to shoot you 10 bucks anyways since i been there too so you can buy yourself a 6 pack on me (or a snack if you aren't the drinking type).

That's awesome of you man.