WTB: Margot and the Nuclear So and So's: Broadripple is Burning

nightonthesun

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I came across this post while researching this single to sell it on ebay.  It is now listed under the seller "8_7_6_auctions".

I live in Indianapolis where Margot is from and was able to get a copy at a local record store the day it came out.

It has never been played either, since I don't have a record player.  I was just a big fan.

I also used to bootleg their early shows and I'm offering to the winner of the ebay auction, a free MP3 cd of 3 live shows all recorded at The Patio in Broadripple, including their first live show as a full band, the first show where they play Broadripple is Burning, and a 15 song spectacular to a sold out audience.

I will also shortly be posting auctions for opened but never played single Brand New Key/Jesus Christ Blues and the double vinyl of Animal!.

Take care,

Chris.

Hello,

I came across this post while researching this single to sell it on ebay.  It is now listed under the seller "8_7_6_auctions".

I live in Indianapolis where Margot is from and was able to get a copy at a local record store the day it came out.

It has never been played either, since I don't have a record player.  I was just a big fan.

I also used to bootleg their early shows and I'm offering to the winner of the ebay auction, a free MP3 cd of 3 live shows all recorded at The Patio in Broadripple, including their first live show as a full band, the first show where they play Broadripple is Burning, and a 15 song spectacular to a sold out audience.

I will also shortly be posting auctions for opened but never played single Brand New Key/Jesus Christ Blues and the double vinyl of Animal!.

Take care,

Chris.

The listing may have ended, but fuck do I want those live bootlegs.