WTB / WTTF Joyce Manor OATIWSGT Variants

koljou

I want to try to get my hands on all of these. Some of them I know are still for sale online, but if anyone happens to want to part with their copy for cheaper, I'd obviously rather go that route. I fully expect to have to get a few from the UK though.

For clarity's sake I'm going to list the one's I already have and strike them out. Check my sig for my tradelist if you're interested in trading.

Here's the list:

12"

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - Black /500 (One Down!)

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - Blue /500

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - White /500 (That's Three!)

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - Red /300

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - Pink /150

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man/Banquet - Clear Green /150

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - Clear Gold /500

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Asian Man - Clear /500(?)

10"

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Big Scary Monsters - Black w/ Screen Printed B-Side /200

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Big Scary Monsters - Clear /150

Joyce Manor - Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired - Big Scary Monsters - Pink/White Splatter /150 (Two Down, Woo!)

Thanks guys! Let me know if I missed any.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...