Walk The Moon RSD 2013 Release already out?

Now that the list is officially out, I'm curious... is this (http://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/5800) RSD release the same thing that's being offered on the band's website (http://www.myplaydirect.com/walk-the-moon/tightrope-ep-2-color-vinyl/details/27964574) right now? The band site claims a limited press of 500, but the RSD says 1000, on 'colored vinyl'... different color maybe? Anyone know?

• 3 weeks later...

It was taken off the RSD list, most likely because it was available for purchase online well before RSD.  Had they waited to ship until 4/20, then I doubt it would have been removed.  Just an FYI, it would be the best deal to get it from their website, because it is the same version that was on the one-sheet from Sony.  The Suggested Retail Price for it was $19.99, so even with shipping in the US, the cost is around $18.50, so you get a better deal buying direct.  This is still coming out and stores will still have it, FYI.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I wrong to feel a little cheated, then, for preordering 2 copies back in January? I mean, yeah, it looks and sounds great, and I'm happy with the direct price, but the website said it was an exclusive, 500 pressing release, not something they'd release 1000 more of in the near future.

Same, but still glad I didn't have to fight to grab it on RSD. Are you sure it's 500 plus 1,000? not 1,000 total?

Am I wrong to feel a little cheated, then, for preordering 2 copies back in January? I mean, yeah, it looks and sounds great, and I'm happy with the direct price, but the website said it was an exclusive, 500 pressing release, not something they'd release 1000 more of in the near future.

If you're really worried about how many copies exists of a record then you should probably just stop now.