For Sale: Thrice, Brand New, Manchester Orchestra

ckthriceck

Hey, I'm new to this but figured this would be a better bet than eBay. 

I have for sale:

Thrice-Vheissu 1st Print with the Gold Embossed Cover, still sealed

Brand New- Devil and God are Raging Inside Me Double (Red)

Manchester Orchestra- Simple Math Limited Run Autographed w/ Art Print by one of the band members

Also have the error vinyl from the Alchemy Index run for Earth, not sure if that's worth anything.

Pretty much just moved in to a new apartment and looking to pay off some bills from moving. Not wanting to part with these really but have to. PM me some offers if you're interested, or questions if you have any. The last three aren't sealed, but the copy of Vheissu still is. 

Thanks.

No, but I can link you to my eBay account? I've been selling on there for years, but I've also skimmed these forums from time to time and felt like it'd be easier to sell on here without the hassle of any extra fees. 

Cool, I'm not trying to buy anything here but more people might be interested if you do!

Looking for at least 200 for Manchester album, and have it up on ebay right now for that much. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=130887930206

Also added Thrice Image 7" signed, and will have Beggars, Vheissu, JEW, and Bad Books up soon. Not sure if I'm still selling red Brand New. I do have it on purple but they're two different releases, so...