San Antonio: Vinyl Art Show, Sell and Trade Your Vinyl

163575_507055956018704_2129841725_n.jpg

In honor of record store day, we're opening up shop!!
Come check out handpainted vinyl art work and bring that vinyl you've been wanting to trade or get rid of!!

All vinyl paintings will be sold for just $20!!
So stop by to hang after you've spent all day hunting down those RSD vinyl!

Music, art, and $2 lonestars!! 

STONEWALLgallery
1100 Broadway STE 300r
6pm-9pm

*artists interested in displaying work email dani @ [email protected] or text
*anyone interested in selling/trading more than a handful of vinyl also get ahold of dani for a table/spot

Was about to say that wouldn't that part of broadway be closed down that day but thats not till the Saturday after. See if I can make it. Thats going to be a busy day for me

yeh thats gonna be a busy day for a lot of people but hey if you make it awesome if you can't its ok depending on how this goes we might do more of these kinda things maybe make theme ones. we are hoping to maybe do raffles for some of the art pieces and maybe a record or two

ah i see, yeh my friend who is putting this together has been doing painting on vinyl for a while and she used to sell them are art show and art slams but she hadn't done any in a while and she recently just got a little area to do art shows so she wanted to try something new and what better then making a vinyl art show and a place for people who love vinyl to come and talk about it and trade or sell some of their finds from either RSD or stuff they have been wanting to get rid of. We are hoping to do this some more so if you are ever back in SA maybe you can check it out. im hoping once we get things down we can start doing like raffles for painting and vinyl 

Just wanted to update and reminder 

for people who live in San Antonio, we have a couple of cool art pieces on vinyl records along with some other cool canvas pieces. 

we will also have some vinyl that are for sale and trade so if anyone is interested in trading with some people bring along some of your records or some of your finds from record store day.

Hopefully we will see some of you guys there. we are also planning on selling some of the art pieces that didn't sell on here.