FOR SALE: Paramore RIOT 12" (White)

EddieKrank

Hey everyone. So I bought Riot on Vinyl back in 6th grade at hottopic and i know its gone up in value since then, and seeing as im going to be going to college and living on my own i thought i could use the extra money to save up. I didn't want to post this on ebay because that's just lame as hell plus i thought someone on here might really want it or something. Ive played it a few times but its still in great condition. Price is negotiable but dont be a dick and lowball me. I am down for a trade possibly but not for just one rare record id rather trade for a bunch of solid albums. Or half money half trade (some TF 7" would be nice). But yeah, if you're interested PM me or email me at [email protected] and ill send you any and all the pictures you want. Thanks guys.

i just dont want to get, "how bout $15".

Just FYI, a couple of these went up at ShopRadioCast this past Saturday and were at the initial release retail price of $18.99... I know, because I snagged one. 

Good luck with the sale though! Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly in here.

Just FYI, a couple of these went up at ShopRadioCast this past Saturday and were at the initial release retail price of $18.99... I know, because I snagged one. 

Good luck with the sale though! Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly in here.

I can't find it, could you link me? If theyre still up ill just take this post down!

I can't find it, could you link me? If theyre still up ill just take this post down!

Oh no... those sold out immediately... I'm just letting you know that there have been many reports of these popping up for normal retail prices. 

To me, I hate the "send me an offer and don't lowball me technique"... set up a range or set a price IMO. 

And, to be perfectly honest, if you want a high dollar, go to eBay... Fees suck, yes, but that's the best way to get the most for your money.

Oh no... those sold out immediately... I'm just letting you know that there have been many reports of these popping up for normal retail prices. 

To me, I hate the "send me an offer and don't lowball me technique"... set up a range or set a price IMO. 

And, to be perfectly honest, if you want a high dollar, go to eBay... Fees suck, yes, but that's the best way to get the most for your money.

I dont necessarily want the highest dollar, Id rather give a user on here first dibs on it just because i love this site and everything, even if i lose a possible $20 on it. If it doesnt sell ill move to ebay, but I figured i would post it here first.

I dont necessarily want the highest dollar, Id rather give a user on here first dibs on it just because i love this site and everything, even if i lose a possible $20 on it. If it doesnt sell ill move to ebay, but I figured i would post it here first.

That's a good attitude to take. I wish you the best of luck! =]

DAMN. That was fucking fast, I was about to PM you an offer.

How do you know if they just pop up on ShopRadioCast? Do you get notifications in email or something? I would've bought the shit out of one for $18.99...

It was part of their RSD sale... they had a couple OOP records they found that they put up for retail... it more than likely will not go back up again.