The Bothers EP (CCR-007) /300

I know this is already up but since I combined it with my RSD sale thread, I figured it deserves it's own.

/300, #1-100 on red vinyl, #101-300 on black.

The Bothers, a Brooklyn based four-piece have started to make a name for themselves through their frenetic live shows playing a distinct blend of blues, rockabilly, surf and garage rock to create a sound that is both evocative of the past and unique to the present.

This 7" is hand numbered, and limited to 300 copies. It comes with a digital download of the EP plus some bonus tracks, including the "Tombstone Blues" cover (and a few more).

You can stream the whole EP at thebothers.us/music .

Test presses and CCR "Golden Tickets (prizes are on the cards themselves) will be given out with orders.

Side A:
Witch Doctor Woes
Loose Lush

Side B:
Dragonfly

17566785.png

68077601.png

Thanks to everyone who's grabbed a copy so far - let me know what you think when they're in!

Bonus tracks will be mastered and finished by today, so I'll be sending out the zip of the files this weekend. There will be at least one more originial tune, a cover or two, and possibly a live cut or two of a song on the EP. Just gotta hear them all finished and decide which to hold for a rainy day and which to let out into the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you close to selling out of the red? I want a copy but was trying to wait until your next release to save a little on shipping...

There's a decent amount of red left, but unless something changes, the next release won't be for a while, so you may not want to wait. 

• 5 months later...

Big bump. I made some bootleg CDs for the New Year's show we did. We have a handful left, and I know there are a few of you guys who have everything I've put together (which is fuckin' awesome) so if any of you guys want a copy, let me know and it's yours just for the cost of shipping. 5 different colors, includes the EP tracks plus 5 bonus tunes. 

Also check out a little write-up here... "In the vein of J. Roddy Walston and The Business, these lads play tunes that sound like if Nirvana was into Jerry Lee Lewis and Stray Cats"... whatever that means.