SS - (slightly damaged) At The Drive In - Relationship of Command RSD

sillybarry

had a listing for trade: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/89078-ft-at-the-drive-in-relationshipp-of-command-rsd/

but decided to just sell the not mint copy at cost, so, here we go:

$31 + $4 shipping(USPS Media Mail) with tracking.

This is a USED copy of At The Drive In - Relationship of Command RSD2013. When I got it record #2 had excess vinyl on the outside rim that was hitting the resting tower for the record player arm. I trimmed the vinyl down with a knife and file. Its not perfectly shaped but it no longer hits and the record plays 100% perfect. Record #1 has a slight warp but it plays perfect on my players as well. No download card.  

If its not sold by Tuesday, I will put it on eBay.

it seems pricey, maybe , I don't need to sell it. I originally offered up my mint copy for trade but really didn't get any offers... This copy plays fine, i'd be content with it in my collection. But, if I have to sell one of the two, then I'm selling the lesser of the two. Plus we all know that its selling for $50 on e-bay, discogs, musicstack, and such. 

I'm also not trying to make a penny... i'm not flipping for profit like a lot of people are... I'm breaking even here. My offer to trade the mint copy stands if I get offers that are equal in the collector realm.

I'll post pics today but there isn't much to see with the naked eye.

Barry