The Upcoming Kanye West Album Thread

I fail to see the relevance.

Kanye's personality has been discussed in this thread. That post displays a different side to himself that many people have forgotten since he took on his current persona. He shows great humility by describing the struggles he faced trying to break into the entertainment business. It shows the risks that he took. If a handful of his tracks hadn't been such huge hits he would probably still be producing local acts and living in a one bedroom apartment. But he knew he was talented and that if enough people heard him he would be a star. He dreamed of being up on stage with Jay Z and he worked his ass off and now they co-released an album together. Although he is at the top of the game right now he still has that desire to keep working and keep taking chances. He has to put out songs like Black Skinhead and New Slaves because he is never satisfied. He needs to challenge himself because there is no one else challenging him right now.

Young Hovi in the house it's so necessary

No bra with that blouse it's so necessary

No panties and jeans it's so necessary

nailed it.

paranoid seems to just enjoy pushing buttons.

nailed it.

paranoid seems to just enjoy pushing buttons.

I'm pretty sure I've straddled the Kanye fence pretty well in this thread. If you're deriving anymore from it than that then you're simply over analyzing. Maybe you're just too sensitive. He's a musical genius and a pompous asshole. How's that?

I'm not sure if he was in a frat but he definitely says "Red & white ones, yea that's my Kappa style" in a song on college dropout. Thank god you cleared that up because I clearly had no idea that African American fraternities existed and thought they were exclusive to white folks.

I'm not sure if he was in a frat but he definitely says "Red & white ones, yea that's my Kappa style" in a song on college dropout. Thank god you cleared that up because I clearly had no idea that African American fraternities existed and thought they were exclusive to white folks.

I ain't even pledge.