Weird Pitch Problem

So a while back, I picked up the A Loss For Words/Such Gold split at the Acoustic Basement tour. When I play it, it sounds like there's a weird pitch shifting effect on both sides. I recorded a sample of it to let you listen. I apologize in advance for the crappy quality of the recording. It's just my phone recording out of the speaker, but you can hear the effect fine.

http://wikisend.com/download/519186/recording_3.mp3

I should point out that although my turntable is subpar (LP60), this does not happen on any of the 100+ other records in my collection. The record itself shows no signs of warping, but I figure something's wrong with it. Anyone else ever come across something like this?

• 3 months later...

Buuuuuump. Had nothing to do today so I tried working with this again and I figured out the issue- turns out the hole in the record is slightly too big and it wasn't spinning right. I put a small piece of toilet paper over the spindle and the record now fits (and sounds) much better.