WTB: fun. rainbow splatter + Walking The Dog & At Least I'm Not As Sad 7"

tuneout

Thanks :( At this point I'm willing to spend that much, especially now that they're getting harder and harder to come by.

If I wasn't already dead set on getting a complete Wonder Years collection, I'd be more likely to buy them. I figured with the money I said not buying all of The Format/fun. records, I could buy more Wonder Years ahah.

If I wasn't already dead set on getting a complete Wonder Years collection, I'd be more likely to buy them. I figured with the money I said not buying all of The Format/fun. records, I could buy more Wonder Years ahah.

You've got good tastse, and Godspeed to you! I'm trying to finish out my fun. collection before I take on the wallet-destroying task of The Format so here's hoping that Dog Problems rerelease comes out soon... 

You've got good tastse, and Godspeed to you! I'm trying to finish out my fun. collection before I take on the wallet-destroying task of The Format so here's hoping that Dog Problems rerelease comes out soon... 

It's tough noodles. I've gotten some great deals lately from people on here so that helps!

And I forget where I read it, but apparently all the albums are being (re)pressed. Interventions, Snails, Time Bomb, etc.

It's tough noodles. I've gotten some great deals lately from people on here so that helps!

And I forget where I read it, but apparently all the albums are being (re)pressed. Interventions, Snails, Time Bomb, etc.

Wow, that would be a dream come true. Especially I&L, cause I only heard about DP. I don't know why Sam hasn't done it sooner, anything he put out would sell like mad. But you've just made my night with that even if it turns out to be false hope...

I love when people call the Aim and Ignite splatter .... Fruity pebbles splatter! I think that is cool! :lol:

I've heard so many names for it! Rainbow splatter, fruity pebbles, peacock...etc... it makes searching for it very trying :) It's such a gorgeous record though and I don't blame anyone for wanting to hang onto it for that reason. But I need it!!

I've heard so many names for it! Rainbow splatter, fruity pebbles, peacock...etc... it makes searching for it very trying :) It's such a gorgeous record though and I don't blame anyone for wanting to hang onto it for that reason. But I need it!!

ah, It is a awesome looking records my favorite! very pretty

GAH, I want this. Might have to break the bank...

My only problem that I have with it is that aren't most test presses black? Plus, no info on the record itself. You figured the pressing plant or P+P would fill it in ya know? At least thats how most tests I've seen are done.