Rumspringer - Stay Afloat LP Euro Exclusive Colour

Hey!

The awesome Dirt Cult are letting me have a European Exclusive Colour of the amazing new album from Rumspringer - Stay Afloat.

This is a pre-order and will ship as soon as Chris get the records to me, won't be long.

"Raw, visceral punk. At first listen, it’s a collage of Northern California/Chicago-based punk bands with a palpable energy that’s neither disturbingly lacking in production nor ripping off idols. The subject matter is both devastating and uplifting, in a strangely comforting way. Rumspringer has been and remains one of my favorite current bands, and I’m happy to be releasing this, their second LP. Limited to 100 color copies (mailorder only) and 100 European only copies available soon from Drunken Sailor Records."

Get it HERE

http://drunkensailorrecords.limitedrun.com/products/515622-rumspringer-stay-afloat-lp-dirt-cult-exclusive-euro-colour-vinyl

You can also pre-order other brand new Dirt Cult releases like the Brain Attack - ST 7" and Daylight Robbery 7".

Also in stock and shipping today is Sundowners - The Larger Half of Wisdom LP (I have about 4 on Green Vinyl, rest on Black).

Remember if you order any of the Dirt Cult stuff that isn't out yet with current stock, it will all ship together.

Loads of new stuff in from The Novice, Tenement, snuffy Smiles, YoYo Records, Razorcake, Cut The Cord That...

Next up on Drunken Sailor records, Piss Test/ Fist City 7", Good Grief/ BUZZorHOWL 7", A Page Of Punk LP...loads more

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...