Gojira- Mars to Sirius & The Way of All Flesh North America reissue

Prayers have been answered for us not wanting to pay high shipping costs. These look pretty damn sweet!

Way of all Flesh- http://www.indiemerchstore.com/item/20549/                         

500- Clear , 500- Blue/white split

Mars to Sirius-  http://www.indiemerchstore.com/item/20548/

500- eco GREEN, 200- mars RED, 200- sea BLUE... Picked up Flesh" on clear & Mars to Sirius on BLUE

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post here the same info posted in the "Way of All Flesh" thread -- those LPs are now in stock and will begin shipping next week, unless you also ordered "From Mars To Sirius" (which should be done in another couple of weeks). 

The "Way..." 2LP has a gatefold jacket and gatefold insert just like the first pressing. Blue/white split is standard weight; clear is 180g. 

Thanks for your interest!

47d9d6843f.jpg

Just ordered both and I am stoked! One of my favorite metal bands and these will be my first vinyl from them. Just hope indie merch packages them correctly =/ Last LP I bought from them had a split in the top of the cover due to them not taking the vinyl out of the sleeves before shipping them.

• 5 weeks later...