PO Gorguts - Colored Sands 2x12"

• 1 month later...

Really like that they did a red/yellow variant, clearly themed after the robes the Tibetan monks wear. If that variant hadn't been sold out before I found out about the pre-order I might have gotten one. Wasn't interested in the other variants so I went with the CD+T-shirt combo. Came in a few days ago, like 3 weeks before the release date, which is cool cause apparently it leaked already so it's nice that I get to listen  to it before the official release date, since the pirates have already gotten ahold of it.

This is going to be in my top 5 AOTY and so will the new Ulcerate album 'Vermis' any fans of Gorguts that haven't been following that should check it out, very similar vibe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice, I want to see that! And I recommend keeping an eye out for that new Ulcerate record if you aren't already!

so, listened to ulcerate. buying everything right now. somehow it's all still available from the labels that put it out. does no one know about this band or something? what the hell.