GBR-010 Ma Jolie - "Compared to Giants" LP NOW AVAILABLE!

MaJolie_giants_cover_proof.jpg

Gruff Beard Records is happy to announce that the inaugural pressing of Ma Jolie's "Compared to Giants" LP is now available for purchase! It's been a labor of love getting this release together and we all couldn't be happier with how they turned out--we hope you will all feel the same!

The first pressing breakdown is as follows:

100 Black
75 Gray Mix (Ma Jolie exclusive)
75 Brown Mix (GBR exclusive)
50 Dark Green (European exclusive)

Head on over here to purchase: 

http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedrun.com/products/516743-ma-jolie-compared-to-giants-lp

Gruff Beard is also going to be running a little contest in conjunction with this release...

You may have noticed that we posted a picture of some pretty sweet test presses of this record on our Facebook just a few days ago. These bad boys feature totally different artwork hand-screened on to birch wood covers--a first for us here at GBR--limited to ten hand-numbered copies, and we'd like to give one lucky fan the opportunity to get their hands on one! To be entered into the drawing, simply head on over to our Facebook page (
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gruff-Beard-Records/136100923116662?ref=hl) and like/share the applicable post we put up between now and July 22nd--simple as that! We'll announce the winner on Tuesday, July 23rd.  Please be sure to both like AND share the post in order to be entered into the drawing.

As always, thanks to all who have shown Gruff Beard Records love and support over the last 3 1/2 years--this truly wouldn't be possible without YOU! We'd also like to thank Ma Jolie for allowing us to take on this project and for being just plain rad dudes. The next step of the Gruff Beard journey has begun, and we hope you will join us as we continue to move forward.

xoxo

-Luke & Chuck/Gruff Beard Records

Guest s0uthard

Still waiting for mine, though it has only been 7 days since I ordered it so I am sure it will be here soon. Can't wait to get it!

Guest s0uthard

Got my Brown Mix copy today! Also, got a free Grey Mix copy of Vipers by Sister Kisser. Totally nice of the label to throw in a free record.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi all!  Just a note that Gruff Beard Records is now Freeman Street Records.  We still have some leftover stock of Ma Jolie's "Compared to Giants" and are selling them at the amazingly low price of $5!  You can grab a copy at our site below!  Also anyone who orders Alexander Orange Drink's "Babel On' our first release under Freeman Street Records will receive free copy of "Compared to Giants" with your order!  Win win for everyone!!

Check us out: http://freemanstreetrecords.limitedrun.com/