F/S 4 Clear Japandroids 7" /2000 and sold out, added some Kylesa records

theshredhi

I'd rather sell this as a lot, but I'm in the helping business so if you need 1 or 2 then I could do that and just keep the others. 3 released in 2010 and last one was released in 2012 and became the song the Canucks skated out to.

7"#1:

A1: Heavenward Grand Prix

B1:  Shame (PJ Harvey)

7"#2:

A1: Younger Us

B1: Sex And Dying In High Society (X)

7" #3

A1: Art Czars

B1: Racer X (Big Black)

7" #4

A1: The House That Heaven Built

B1: Jack The Ripper (Nick Cave)

Message me if you wanna buy the lot, if you wanna ask for pics, or to tell me to fuck off, all is welcome. 

Thought I'd add the newest Kylesa- Spiral Shadow on Translucent Blue with different color cover. Also got Kylesa From The Vaults on clear and the corners of that one are bent to hell to. None of this affected the LP's. Think I've ordered 4 times from Season of Mist, it ships outta Philly and only DEP-Option Paralysis came without problems. Spiral Shadow's box was half open cause not enough tape was used. Then they just wrap it in that useless bubble wrap. By the time media mail gets here, its fucked. They didn't offer me Priority so I think Im done with Season of Mist. I'm willing to sell these as a cheap pack or separately. I also have Spiral Shadow on purple, its 2xLP at 45rpm to get good sound. Comes with a slipmat, its gatefold, has a poster and Limited to 400. 

• 2 months later...