FS: Third Eye Blind - Blue (1999)

bamaaudio

Hi all,

I'm offering my copy of Third Eye Blind's second album, Blue. As I'm sure anyone reading this knows, it's been out of print and tough to find a good price for several years now. This generally goes for in excess of $150 (current average ebay completed average is $168 plus shipping). My copy's clean and a great listen. I'd rate it as VG+ to EX- using goldmine. The jacket has slight ring-thru from nearly a decade and a half of shelf storage. Pretty underrated album, IMO, and has a reasonable jump in sound quality in comparison to the cd. I'm sure it's at least in a few people's want list and so hopefully anyone who's been on the look out for this for a while now can secure a copy. I trade on multiple forums, including stevehoffman.tv, horrordvds.com, blu-ray.com, metal-archives.com, nintendoage.com, and hometheaterforum.com with multiple (100% positive) trade histories on all. If you'd like any additional photos, please let me know. :)

SOLD

Payment via Paypal.

Screen_Hunter_05_Sep_03_13_23.jpg

Screen_Hunter_06_Sep_03_13_23.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Sam