FS/Trade: Entire Tradelist, WTB/TF: Brand New, City and Colour

Kyle_ftl

I'm looking to make some changes in my tradelist.  I have some records I don't really want that badly anymore, and I am looking to buy some other records, and I'd prefer to acquire records via trade if possible.  If you'd be interested in making a deal, let me know!

I'm interested in each City and Colour album, but mostly the Orange copy of The Hurry and The Harm.  If you have it and are willing to trade it, even if it requires me throwing some cash in, let me know!  I'd happily make that deal.

I'm also interested in Brand New's album, The Devil & God Are Raging Inside Me.  If you have it and like anything on my list, we can discuss a potential trade.  I'd gladly work something out with you.  Again, I can throw money in.

If you want anything from my tradelist just to buy, or you want me to check out your trade list and see if there's anything I'd be interested in, I have a million records that I want but haven't really thought about in making this thread, so just let me know and maybe we can get something going!  Thanks guys!

My tradelist is right here: http://deadformat.net/tradelist/Kyle_ftl

I want that boxcar racer! I have a first press of TDAG but cant give that up, things i can trade though are ADTR - Homesick, BTBAM - Alaska, Mae - Destination beautiful. Would you be interested in any of those? If not bump it up for ya!

I actually have A Day To Remember already, and I'm not a big fan of the other two bands.  If you have more records, maybe we could figure something out, and there's always money that I can accept.  But I understand, it's hard to find TD&G unless you're willing to spend a ton of money on it!