No Idea PO: Crusades, AWS & Samiam

Hey Var, I got a place holder zip with a Crusades solo order. If that helps at all. I need to add the other ones, I'd be silly not to. I had different plans for my vinyl money yesterday and that threw me for a loop

I just stumbled on Crusades through Bandcamp last week. I couldn't imagine trying to tell people about them for two years to no avail. Hudson, do you have either of the color variants for the first LP? I'm trying to figure out a little detail about the pressing info on it.

So I dug through "internet crates" looking for their other records. If anyone wants to pick up the first LP on the two limited colors, Smoked Clear and Smoked Red, both /200.

No Breaks Records in The States said he had 5 left as of yesterday. The distro, distro prices and shipping charges are awesome,

The band has some clear LP's in their store but spendy shipping, $25US ppd for the LP in North America.

There's red ones at Hardware Records in Germany. Hardware is one of the four labels that put out the record. 

The limited grey swirl /200 version of the most recent 7", Parables is still available from It's Alive! Records, They have a bundle with a shirt for $10+shipping. Awesome shirt, no brainier.

There's a few more that I couldn't find but as an FYI there's a Euro version of Parables, clear /200 And the S/T EP. North American press /300 all black and euro /100, white and they had different cover art.

Hope that helps.

***Edit - You can still get the S/T EP /100, white from this store on discogs. I bought one yesterday, assuming there was only one. Guess not but they uped the price a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

-- If anyone is COMPLETELY RIDCULOUS and wants to invest a goat-load of bloated dough* please pester me (via PM) about test pressings**.

* a/k/a "le dough" in Quebec.

** you know, they are just like the regular records, only they are black vinyl, blank labels, have no art or lyrics, and generally cost more to collect. Exciting!