TP/PO: IN THE RED "Volume1" LP (DL 4 free songs!)

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

IN THE RED "Volume1" LP red vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/KODRP015-1red

IN THE RED "Volume1" LP white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/KODRP015-1red

After a conversation with a buddy of mine, Brett who runs Amp Magazine, we decided to do a really cool contest for the In the Red vinyl. First of All, besides Brett from Amp, this band has Mike Hale from Gunmoll. I know that a lot of you are going to dig this as it fits somewhere in the middle of Leatherface, Planes Mistaken for Stars, and Hot Water Music. The record rips!

So Kiss of Death has been so kind to not only offer a test pressing contest, but we will also be having a contest where you can win all 4 colors of this release (the 2 mentioned above, a blue, and a grey which only 16 were pressed) and another person will win a t-shirt and a copy of the record. So there will be 3 winners.

Lastly, I suggested we give away some tracks from the album so that you can get a proper introduction to the record. The guys were cool with it so we offer you 4 songs from the album. You can download the tracks from the following Yousendit link but make sure you do so quickly, there are only 200 downloads available at this link:

http://download.yousendit.com/53552335136DE045

Enjoy and good luck with the contests. Thanks Kiss of Death and In the Red for doing these contests and allowing us to send out half of the album.

id buy copies of this just to enter the contest, but i got my records from Kiss of Death the other day and have the blue on order from Interpunk.

id love the grey to help complete my mike hale collection. im only a few peices away. virgil, can you enter me into the contest without me having to buy doubles?

Guest Admin
id buy copies of this just to enter the contest, but i got my records from Kiss of Death the other day and have the blue on order from Interpunk.

id love the grey to help complete my mike hale collection. im only a few peices away. virgil, can you enter me into the contest without me having to buy doubles?

I am sorry, but I can't enter you to win unless you pick up a copy. I do understand that you have purchased from other places which is very cool, but if I entered you to win, I would have to enter everyone else and that wouldn't be fair to the people who picked up the record or to the label that are giving us all these great things to get people to consider picking up the release through us. I hope you understand.

I am sorry, but I can't enter you to win unless you pick up a copy. I do understand that you have purchased from other places which is very cool, but if I entered you to win, I would have to enter everyone else and that wouldn't be fair to the people who picked up the record or to the label that are giving us all these great things to get people to consider picking up the release through us. I hope you understand.

Damn...I'm also a Mike Hale collector and would love to have this on Grey. I already ordered and received all 3 other colors. Bummer...

thats cool virgil. i understand. maybe ill purchase anyway and just have doubles and hopefully win

what are you missing troymess?

I'll be missing the Grey...the In the Red has a total of 4 colors now, and the only way to get the 4th color, Grey, is to order the Red or the White from VC, however, I already own the Red, White, AND Blue Cobalt (Interpunk Exclusive). That's why I'm bummed out...I don't feel like ordering duplicates, just so I MIGHT have a chance at winning the exclusive 4th color.