PO:D.O.C. Decomposition Fantasy One Sided Screened LP

• a2942516855_10.jpg

D.O.C.'s Decomposition Fantasy has 5 brutal, to the point grind tracks as well as a sludged out cover of Wire's Pink Flag. Recorded at Developing Nations by Kevin Bernsten (Pulling Teeth, Triac)over the Winter of 2013. Decomposition Fantasy is a one sided LP that features a screen b-side from Michael Nolan , and is packaged in a silk screened photo evidence envelope and will include a 6 page insert with a collage for each song. D.O.C hail from Washington, D.C. and feature current and ex members of Magrudergrind, Juice Tyme, and Coke Bust. The record is available on most digital outlets now and can be pre-ordered here[rorschachrecords.bigcartel.com] » . Check out the track Pus Ride here [rorschachrecords.bandcamp.com] » .

DOC_B_SIDE_FINAL_1.jpg

1st pressing is limited to 300 copies on Clear Vinyl.

We are also offering a t-shirt pre-order special, the shirt will only be available with the pre-order. 

DOC_RR_MOCKUP_image_file.jpg

Note: Due to the nature of this release, being hand screened and assembled there is a chance this release will come to your door a little later than expected. We are estimating December at the latest. If you order other records with this release they will ship together. 

Your patience is appreciated and by pre-ordering this release you are guaranteeing yourself a copy of the first pressing. 

Fest Mix Tape

We are putting out a short mix tape cassette comp with our buddy Joel Control from Pity Party for The Fest. The tapes are limited to 69 copies and feature the music of Pity Party, Hold Tight!, Flectcher C. Johnson, The Resonants, The Catalyst, City Mouse, Museum Mouth, Ex Friends, Mikey Erg and one or two more. Each band will have a very limited amount of the tapes at the Fest. We will have a few copies of the tape for those who can't make the Fest in our online store. 

Brainworms Tour:

Brainworms are hitting the road again. Check them out at the following places

10/24/13 -Richmond, VA Strange Matter with Springtime, Sea of Storms, Close Talker, and Pity Party 9pm $6

11/01/13 - Gainesville, FL Fest 12

11/02/13 - Athens, GA 40 Watt w/ Shaved Christ, The Rodney Kings + more

11/03/13 - Asheville, NC The Odditorium w/ Circle Takes the Square and more

Guest Justin Maheiny

I was wondering if the name Disciples of Christ was serious or facetious seeing as how there's a bunch of "extreme" Christian metal bands and stuff. Then I saw that one of their albums was released by Regurgitated Semen Records. I think that answered it for me lol

I only noticed this thread because the D.O.C.s No One Can Do It Better is one of my top 5 rap albums. Dr. Dre's production is beast yo!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...