old cartridge, any way to replace this?

I was looking to replace the cartridge on my old panasonic SGX7, i know it uses the epc-13sth cartridge, i cant find one anywhere, more interested in improving the set up than just a regular replacement. does anybody know if there are any universal parts that could fit this? I don't know too much about cartridges.

Im not having any problems with it, its just that its quite old, and im looking to find an alternative before finding one is impossible and i need one. And improving it would be even better.

well i just figured id like to find one before it becomes entirely impossible and i need one. also a little improvement in quality would be nice.

or is this something that would typically never need replacing? its going on maybe 25 years old now, just trying to be a little proactive in saving money as i cant afford a new system at all.

well i just figured id like to find one before it becomes entirely impossible and i need one. also a little improvement in quality would be nice.

or is this something that would typically never need replacing? its going on maybe 25 years old now, just trying to be a little proactive in saving money as i cant afford a new system at all.

Yeah, replacing the cartridge won't give you an increase in quality unless the old one is damaged or defective for some reason. The only way it would constitute that is if you changed the cartridge to an entirely different one, which I'm pretty sure you can't do on that table. On a table like that, replacing the stylus would pretty much cap out what a reasonable investment would be, any more spent and I would just put it toward a new table.