Mastering for vinyl question?

Always better to be safe than sorry. Have someone experienced master your audio for vinyl before it even goes to the plant. Plants say they can do in house mastering, but 99% of the time they run a straight cut from your audio master to the lacquer.

Adam Tucker from Signaturetone Recording has been mastering the Gilead Media releases for vinyl since the Mota 2xlp. His output has been nothing but outstanding. [email protected]

Otherwise, Colin Marston (from Behold the Arctopus/Indricothere) runs a studio called The Thousand Caves. He mastered the Indricothere LP for vinyl and it hits like nothing I've ever heard. It's literally one of the best sounding records I've ever played, not to mention released. http://thethousandcaves.com/

Both are very "DIY" sort of dudes that also have a great attitude about working with indie labels.

Always better to be safe than sorry. Have someone experienced master your audio for vinyl before it even goes to the plant. Plants say they can do in house mastering, but 99% of the time they run a straight cut from your audio master to the lacquer.

Adam Tucker from Signaturetone Recording has been mastering the Gilead Media releases for vinyl since the Mota 2xlp. His output has been nothing but outstanding. [email protected]

Otherwise, Colin Marston (from Behold the Arctopus/Indricothere) runs a studio called The Thousand Caves. He mastered the Indricothere LP for vinyl and it hits like nothing I've ever heard. It's literally one of the best sounding records I've ever played, not to mention released. http://thethousandcaves.com/

Both are very "DIY" sort of dudes that also have a great attitude about working with indie labels.

Thats awesome man, do you know about how much that runs off the top of your head?

Thats awesome man, do you know about how much that runs off the top of your head?

Really depends on where you go. Adam Tucker gives me a deal because I host his website & I released some records by his bands. And Colin I obviously didn't have to pay since he mastered his own record. Hit them up though, can't hurt.

Really depends on where you go. Adam Tucker gives me a deal because I host his website & I released some records by his bands. And Colin I obviously didn't have to pay since he mastered his own record. Hit them up though, can't hurt.

Awesome thank you sir!