web based classes

im debating getting a lot of my lers out of the way by taking them web based at my community college for the fall 08 semester. its just really hard commuting an hour each way to kent and i figure when i have so many pointless classes to get out of the way why not save alittle money and time. anyone ever had any experiences with them? is it a lot more difficult?

Guest scriptedrain

It depends. Online classes were a gateway to slacking even moreso than in a lecture one for me. It does help, though, by letting you do the work on your own time rather than confining it around a set timeframe. One class I took made me go in for the tests, but if it's completely online and the tests are online too, than that makes it even better.

mehh the idea is trashed now...my mom isnt lettting me do it she thinks im a screwup for even suggesting it. i just cant stand the hour commute and hated living on campus o well..atleast i still have the summer for a nice break. i wish kent state offered online classes or i guess i should say more online classes than what they currently offer

Guest scriptedrain
mehh the idea is trashed now...my mom isnt lettting me do it she thinks im a screwup for even suggesting it. i just cant stand the hour commute and hated living on campus o well..atleast i still have the summer for a nice break. i wish kent state offered online classes or i guess i should say more online classes than what they currently offer

How is it your mom's decision?