Klipsch KB-15 Icon bookshelf speakers are buzzing.

So, last month, my roommates and I had several get-togethers at our house. My friends enjoy when I put records on, and it's usually never a problem, but our last get-together was particularly loud, so my speakers got turned WAY up. A few days ago, I started a record up, and either one or both of my speakers started buzzing with the lower frequency tones and whenever there was a pronounced beat or bass hit. In other words, my speakers now buzz with, like, 95% of my music.

Is there anything I can do to fix them myself, or am I now in the market for a new set of speakers? I wasn't sure where else to ask this, because I don't know how familiar the VC board members are with Klipsch, but I couldn't find anything else online.

I tried it, and thought I heard a slight scraping sound in my left speaker. But, I decided to try and play something a little bass-heavy on a lower volume, and now neither speaker is buzzing at all. Fingers crossed they stay that way for a while, I really don't want to throw these beauties out just yet.

Thanks much for the tip!