Sonos Connect:Amp

I am thinking about getting a sonos system for christmas. Then later updating my turntable setup. 

I am thinking about eventually getting a connect:amp to connect a turntable to that and that would then allow me to play records throughout the house on sonos speakers. It would also allow me to listen to other stuff than the record player through the nicer speakers connected to the connect:amp. 

I am assuming that to use it, you would need a pre-amplifier built into the turntable, or have a pre-amplifier as well as a turntable. It has RCA input. 

So it would be the following and correct me if I am wrong. 

turn table (looking at debut carbon)

preamplifier (what would be a good one for this system)

connect:amp

speakers (looking at Wharfedal Diamond 10.1)

Does anyone have any thoughts about it or any sonos products. I have only read good reviews on it. 

I have a connect(not connect:amp) that feeds the existing in wall speakers in 3 areas of my house. Sonos is awesome - you will not be disappointed. 

With my rhapsody subscription, I can use the phone app and listen to just about anything in each room. When you buy, they often have promos where you can get a free bridge with purchase of some items. You'll wonder how you lived without it.

As for your specific question, I think your setup looks fine. Wouldn't hurt to check here too:

http://forums.sonos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14