WTB/WTTF: Relient K "Forget and Not Slow Down" & "Mmhmm"

cemeterytapes

Yeah, I know, everybody is always looking for these 2 records. A copy of "Mmhmm" just sold BIN for 75 on eBay last night and I'm kicking myself for not noticing it in time. But, since I had no luck getting the AOF box the other day, I figure I might as well try to track down a couple other records that are high up on my want-to-get list.

I've made quite a couple buys/trades on this forum in the past month or two (specifically, with members XG3, nickcampbell26 and clintpogue) and though I haven't been here for a long time, I've been buying on eBay/Discogs for a few years and understand what a good transaction is. I won't give you any BS. Pinky swear.

So yeah, if you have either of these records let me know. Have money - will buy. Thanks!

Oh, I'm also into working out trades too. I'm not a huge color collector for the most part, so if I have a rarer variant of something you want let me know. So long as I can find SOME copy of it around to listen to, I'll probably be down.