PO Gillian Carter-Songs for Splits 7"

This is my roommates label and he is doing great things and y'all might be stoked to get down on this band.

Thanks for checking it out!

Order it here: http://theghostisclearrecords.limitedrun.com/products/521412-gillian-carter-songs-for-splits-7

P.S. There are some great distro titles in the mix and I'll bust his balls to get your orders out promptly.

"Gillian Carter is a 3 piece band from Palm Bay, Florida who formed in 2005. Since their inception, Gillian Carter has released a prolific amount of material on various labels including Dog Knights Productions, Explosion!, Rabbit Foot, Middle-Man, Rabble With Out A Cause, and Die Young Records. Gillian Carter's discography includes two full length LPs, and two splits with Ghost Aviary, Sam Kuhns, as well as a three way split with Henrietta and Echo Base 3.
Gillian Carter mine a similar territory as bands such as Loma Prieta, Weak Teeth, Todos Caerán, and We Were Skeletons." - Chris (my endless minutes)
Though I also like to describe what I hear as a combination of what the bands Jowls and Caution Children can often bring to the table with short sometimes bass driven and dreamy guitar work."

See Gillian Carter on The "Cold Is Getting Old" Tour
2/16 Valdosta, GA
2/17 Charleston, SC
2/18 Augusta, GA
2/19 Columbia, SC
2/20 Richmond, VA
2/21 Baltimore, MD
2/22 Philidelphia, PA
2/23 Montclair, NJ
2/24 Lancaster, PA
2/25 Pittsburch, PA
2/26 Akron, OH