Nick's Vintage Vinyl - Online Record Store!

smeepo

Hey everyone, not entirely sure if this is against the rules, but if it is, I apologize and I am willing to cooperate.

From now through the summer I'll be selling old records that most people can probably get from their local record store, and some that might take some extra searching. Some things I will sell are relatively rare, some things will be pretty common. I will be selling a mix of LP's and 45's and maybe even 78's, depending on what I get my hands on. I'll be doing this through an online only storefront on Facebook, Nick's Vintage Vinyl.

What I believe sets me apart from the competition is my 100% DIY attitude. I clean and test every record myself before even listing it for sale to make sure it plays with no skips, major pops or surface noise. I research all the records I receive in order to give them fair prices. Each record I list gets a brief description, sleeve grading, disc grading and pictures. Best of all, all my prices are negotiable.

Because I regularly receive new inventory, I want people to tell me what they're looking for. Instead of making you look all over town and be told "Sorry, we don't have it" time and time again, I'll let you know when I find it! 

I'm doing this to help my girlfriend's dad make space and money. In return, I earn money to help pay for college and to pursue a career in music education.

Check out my Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/NicksVintageVinyl

Current listings:

George Martin - Ringo's Theme (This Boy) / And I Love Her 45. Rare promo copy. $30 ppd OBO

John Barry - James Bond Theme Song (From Dr. No) / March of the Mandarins 45. Also a promo copy. $25 ppd.OBO

The Coasters - Poison Ivy / I'm A Hog For You 45. Promo copy. $10 ppd OBO

On eBay (I would like to avoid eBay listings, but PM me for links)

Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby - The Oldest Established (Permanent Floating Crap Game in New York) / Fugue for Tinhorns 45. Promo copy. $20.00 + $3.49 s/h OBO

Andy Williams 45 Lot of 4 - White Christmas/The Christmas Song (promo), Away in a Manger/O Holy Night (promo), Are You Sincere/Be Mine Tonight, The Peking Theme (promo) - $12.49 + $3.50 s/h OBO

Bobby Rydell 45 Lot of 4 - Swingin' School/Ding-a-Ling, I'll Never Dance Again/Gee It's Wonderful, Sway/Groovy Tonight (promo), Volare/I'd Do it Again (promo) - $12.49 + $3.50 s/h OBO

Brian Hyland 45 Lot of 2 - Here's to Our Love / Two Kinds of Girls (promo w/ picture sleeve) & Save Your Heart For Me / I'm Afraid to Go Home - $10.99 + $3.50 s/h OBO

As of now, here's a list of artists of which I have 45's/LP's but do not have listed:

Brian Hyland

Elvis Presley

The Beatles

The Cookies

Nat King Cole

Frankie Avalon

The Four Lads

Paul Anka

Skeeter Davis

Johnny Cash

Bing Crosby

W.C. Fields

Timi Yuro

Jerry Lee Lewis

Dion

Jack Scott

Dinah Washington

Jackie Wilson

Bing Crosby

Connie Francis

Chicago

Cinderella

The Police

Jackie Gleason

Scott Joplin

and more!

I may end up posting things from my personal collection, so you may occasionally find new-ish records available.

Thanks for checking me out! Be sure to like my page on Facebook to get all the updates. 

Bump.

I have new listings up.

George Martin - Ringo's Theme (This Boy) / And I Love Her 45. Rare promo copy. $30 ppd OBO

John Barry - James Bond Theme Song (From Dr. No) / March of the Mandarins 45. Also a promo copy. $25 ppd.OBO

Lowered the price of the 3 Elvis Presley 45's on eBay to $7.49 + shipping

• 2 weeks later...