MOTA/Kenoma Split LP - TEST APPROVED!

There are no options for colors. US stock of color vinyl is more or less non-existent unless you're United, and I refuse to work with them or press outside the US anymore. We will see what happens. Bill Smith doesn't do 180g either, which I just found out and sort of stinks. Because I would just do that otherwise.

But early June is looking like the soonest they'll have quality color vinyl compound.

The only US plant that really does wacky colors like that is Erika, whom I also refuse to work with. I like Bill Smith because they're nice, good quality, and their custom mixed colors make me real happy. If I wait for color, it's probbaly going to be 500 baby blue opaque, and 500 light purple opaque, to match the printed inner sleeve artwork. New artwork rules btw

Is the inner sleeve being printed on regular paper or the heavier cardstock?

More regular paper, the heavier cardstock type inner sleeves cost twice as much to print than the actual jackets, (even the plain paper ones cost more than a jacket by a hundred or so) and I don't want to charge an exorbitant amount of money for a split single LP.