Rammstein Records/Bootlegs

So:

The only official Rammstein vinyl was only issued for 2 albums: Mutter in 2001 and Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da in 2009.

The pressings you see for Herzeleid (2LP), Sehnsucht (1LP), Live Aus Berlin (2LP), Reise Reise (1LP) and Rosenrot (1LP) are all boots.

Recently a bootleg of Mutter also surfaced as "Japanese Fan Club" with Obi strip and bonus track.

That said, I have most of these and I can say the bootlegs are decent. Nice gatefold covers, a variety of colors, and the sound isn't your typical vinyl standard but is actually ok and I enjoy these records often.

I still need to score that Herzeleid 2LP but I'll have to wait for a cheaper opportunity.

Keep an eye out, the bootleggers seem to be pressing these regularly on different colors and spread them on ebay.

So:

The only official Rammstein vinyl was only issued for 2 albums: Mutter in 2001 and Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da in 2009.

The pressings you see for Herzeleid (2LP), Sehnsucht (1LP), Live Aus Berlin (2LP), Reise Reise (1LP) and Rosenrot (1LP) are all boots.

Recently a bootleg of Mutter also surfaced as "Japanese Fan Club" with Obi strip and bonus track.

That said, I have most of these and I can say the bootlegs are decent. Nice gatefold covers, a variety of colors, and the sound isn't your typical vinyl standard but is actually ok and I enjoy these records often.

I still need to score that Herzeleid 2LP but I'll have to wait for a cheaper opportunity.

Keep an eye out, the bootleggers seem to be pressing these regularly on different colors and spread them on ebay.

Cheers dude, in particular looking at the mutter boot, I'll probably pick one up!