Noob vinyl playback question

So this may have been discussed or may never have been. I tried to do some research and I failed.

It's been brought to my attention that when I play my Folie a Deux FOB record it seems to not be playing in stereo. There are many parts of the song that aren't coming out of my speaker. Is this a fault of the pressing or is this true for all records?

Again, sorry for my noobness.

A good example of this is during "What A Catch Donnie." When they are singing parts of all the older fall out boy songs.

Welcome. This question may be answered faster and better over here.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/forum/6-turntables-other-audio-equipment/

something is wrong.. could be  a few different things, rca cables arent a bad place to start trying trouble shoot.. especially if its a "stereo field" problem.

good luck

Yeah, I had the same problem when I bought a new table. Your RCA connections could be bad, or it could be your receiver. When I had this problem, I got a new receiver (cause my old one was the problem) I got new RCA cables/speaker wire as well, and everything was fine after that. Hope I gave some insight as to what could be wrong.