PO SOON: Jerry Cantrell - Degradation Trip 2LP Reissue

rc87

On 02/19/2017 at 2:06 PM, ntslash said:

Yes, I have a copy. It sounds excellent, and the packaging is very well done. It's not the crappy glossy MOV covers we see a lot of times. Definitely worth picking up a copy. I only wish it was the full album Vol 1 & 2. 

Actually, vol 1 and 2 would've prolly ended up being a box set for the amount that's on them. Would've been cool tho. The first Degradation Trip is essentially the vol 1 and 2 condensed but was the first I heard from for years until I realized there was a vol 1 and 2. This condensed version is the one I remember most. Played the hell out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/20/2017 at 4:37 PM, negavinyl said:

I was happy with the sound quality on mine. Overall packaging and design is well done as well. Worth the MOV price IMO. 

Same here. My copies arrived a few days ago and I thought the quality was just fine. Btw, for anyone sleeping on this I'd suggest grabbing one now since MOV is sold out of the colored copies and prices are starting to increase. I was only able to get 4 copies for my shop.