i hate my local record store...

dietrich

...for always having awesome used albums.

I got the less than jake/against all authority split 7 inch

skankin pickle- sing along with on green vinyl

guttermouth- the album formerly known as full length lp

and apocalypse hoboken- house of the rising son of a bitch

i was so excited when i found those, but my wallet was not. even though it really wasnt that much for all that.

what store? Chicago area?

no, it's in normal, illinois. like two hours from chicago.

i don't hate the store, i love it because i always find really good stuff there. I just was trying to stop spending money this close to christmas and I couldn't resist the urge to spend money on these records. don't ask why i even went in there, but i'm glad i did, haha.

what store? Chicago area?

i don't hate the store, i love it because i always find really good stuff there. I just was trying to stop spending money this close to christmas and I couldn't resist the urge to spend money on these records. don't ask why i even went in there, but i'm glad i did, haha.

Shit, what's the name of that place that's on that same strip in Normal as that awesome pizza place, the Agape Java Hut, etc. -- I'm betting that's where you went, but the name completely escapes me.

Shit, what's the name of that place that's on that same strip in Normal as that awesome pizza place, the Agape Java Hut, etc. -- I'm betting that's where you went, but the name completely escapes me.

it used to be called deadpan alley. now it's called waiting room records. and the agape is long gone too.

it used to be called deadpan alley. now it's called waiting room records. and the agape is long gone too.

Yeah, didn't some kids trash the upstairs church during a Duvall show or some shit? So sad, the Agape was sweet. I saw Alkaline Trio, Gods Reflex and Ted Leo there on my 18th birthday (my brother booked the show specifically for me!).

And Deadpan Alley treated me to many a fine deal on vinyl when I would visit my brother at college.