Issue Oriented Podcast interviewed ME for #26

Guest admin1338560633

I am really excited to share with you an interview Ronen Kaufman did with me for his podcast, Issue Oriented. You may have heard me sing his praises in the past as it is absolutely the best podcast going on in independent music. The fact that he thought enough of me to have him on his show is an absolute honor. In the interview we discuss Suburban Home, Vinyl Collective, IndieHQ, our Drunk Dial Hotline, and a little bit of this and that. You can download or stream the episode from IssueOriented.com or by subscribing through Itunes or a million other ways. Thanks Ronen, I truly appreciate it. Read the press release below.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –November 19, 2007

ISSUE ORIENTED

EPISODE 26

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Host Ronen Kauffman talks to GREG ATTONITO (vocalist, BOUNCING SOULS) and SHANTI WINTERGATE about their new children’s book I Went for a Walk.

EXCLUSIVE!

Hear Greg and Shanti play two previously unrecorded children’s songs on this episode!

(No other podcast brings you this kind of stuff!)

PLUS Ronen talks to VIRGIL DICKERSON (Suburban Home Records, Vinyl Collective) about indie survival, vinyl, and much more!

ISSUE ORIENTED is available for free in iTunes!

ISSUE ORIENTED is sponsored in part by Punknews.org

and is part of the radio lineup at Metalinjection.net.

Listen INSTANTLY at ISSUEORIENTED.com

(or subscribe at feeds.feedburner.com/io)

Not just talk. Not Just music.

Issue Oriented - the podcast.

Issue Oriented podcast | issueoriented.com | myspace.com/issueoriented | [email protected]

Just finished listening to it...nicely done and stated.

But one thing Virgil...Molecular Biology?!?!?...Nerd Alert! ;)

I'm just playin'...that was an awesome interview. I am glad to hear that the word on VC is getting more spread...

I will never disagree that I am in fact a nerd. Aren't we all nerds for being on this message board? I don't think nerd is a bad word though.

Just finished listening to it...nicely done and stated.

But one thing Virgil...Molecular Biology?!?!?...Nerd Alert! ;)

I'm just playin'...that was an awesome interview. I am glad to hear that the word on VC is getting more spread...

I will never disagree that I am in fact a nerd. Aren't we all nerds for being on this message board? I don't think nerd is a bad word though.

Touché my friend...touché... :)