Dashboard Confessional - Poison Trees on Green?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! I just got an e-mail from this guy saying that they oversold the forest green copies, and he's getting another color in that's "limited to 10" available just to the people they oversold to. I got the 16th copy that this guy put of on eBay.

This guy's a fucking idiot.

ill take it off your hands..

Guest conoley
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! I just got an e-mail from this guy saying that they oversold the forest green copies, and he's getting another color in that's "limited to 10" available just to the people they oversold to. I got the 16th copy that this guy put of on eBay.

I keep saying...

ill take it off your hands..

I'll probably still want it, it's just frustrating that he won't tell anyone exactly how many copies there are, and even though he posted two more copies of forest green after I purchased mine, I still didn't get a copy because he "oversold".

I keep saying...

Very true. Hopefully after this I'll just get the damn record. If not, I'm just getting a refund. I already bought pumpkin from Virgil, and that's the one I'm most excited about.

I just got a refund, and the oversold excuse too...

"hi

we have refunded you in full because

we have oversold on this limited edition color, we will have another 10 of another color just for the customers who did not get this, so that color will be unique to all the folks who got the refund

thanks again for your support, we will notify you when its here

cheers

pete "

fuck this guy for some reason i got two letters from him check it ....

"hi

thanks but we will have to return the funds

we are way oversold, there will be another color of 20

limited in a few weeks so we will remial you when its here

until then please accept the refund

cheers

pete"

the second one

"hi

we have refunded you in full because

we have oversold on this limited edition color, we will have another 10 of another color just for the customers who did not get this, so that color will be unique to all the folks who got the refund

thanks again for your support,

cheers

pete"

• 2 weeks later...