Dashboard Confessional - Poison Trees on Green?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna attempt to get a more clear answer

please do. heres what i received back from him. after asking him to clearly state if there were only 20 pressed.

"we are the distributor and exclusive rights owner for the vinyl in the world for this release

and this is exactly the reason why we are selling these on ebay cause people like you , start stating facts as you know, and raise the price of records to $50 dollars through garbage blogs

and then you have the nerve to say you want to file..file what ...you want to start over again

we are here to help you and promote the release

so keep the negativity to yourself get your facts checked here first "

i sense sarcasm i meant more like exactly how many were pressed

dont kill the messenger

No, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. Sorry if it came off that way.

hah i didnt read your above post anyway when i asked him how many green were pressed he simply said ..

"we will not disclose the other colors

yellow opaque

red opaque

until they are sold out

people spreading rumours online

but i will tell u its limited and black is more widely availalbe

green 20+ pressed only 20 for sale at the moment

also some other variation of colors in limited numbers down the line

cheers

pete"

he is either a intern not understanding me

or a jerk

so i made it more clear and said exactly how many green and only green were pressed?

"Dear tehallurin,

20+ only 20 for sale rest is promos to stores

industry what nots "

some people may start grabbing knives

I just sent him a message:

Can you tell me exactly how many were pressed? I'm a collector and would like to know if I really have something 1/20. I heard you told someone else that there were more than 20, and I would just like to hear from you exactly how many were pressed, even if you're not going to sell them all. So exactly how many did you press?

I just sent him a message:

Can you tell me exactly how many were pressed? I'm a collector and would like to know if I really have something 1/20. I heard you told someone else that there were more than 20, and I would just like to hear from you exactly how many were pressed, even if you're not going to sell them all. So exactly how many did you press?

lets go for his throat

His reply:

20+

yes this someone has been wasting our time spreading rumous that he knows for a fact!!

20+ pressed

20 for sale the rest which is less than 30

are promos for industry folks and what nots

cheers

wow cant he just say out of 28 or something like that

why does it have to be "less than 30"

I sent him another message:

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me.

One more question...do you plan on selling more of the green one's after the 20 is gone? Or can I go ahead and start saying that I have 1/20 record b/c you're not going to sell any?

His reply:

you can say that

but you should not

u know why cause all the promos we send out

to industry folks they dont keep it

they give it away and somebody down the line puts it up on ebay and gets $50 to $200

and the rest follow

then all of sudden you get to see so many of them online you beggin to wonder

but rest assured you have the least amount made

cheers

I sent him another message:

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me.

One more question...do you plan on selling more of the green one's after the 20 is gone? Or can I go ahead and start saying that I have 1/20 record b/c you're not going to sell any?

His reply:

you can say that

but you should not

u know why cause all the promos we send out

to industry folks they dont keep it

they give it away and somebody down the line puts it up on ebay and gets $50 to $200

and the rest follow

then all of sudden you get to see so many of them online you beggin to wonder

but rest assured you have the least amount made

cheers

i dont know how to take that

in other news i enjoy this album

i honestly dont care what its out of.. as long as its a different color than the pumpkin, mustard and black ones i bought from vc. all you people who are bitching about being lied to and wanting your money back clearly ONLY bought it because it was limited.. and now you find out its not and you want your money back. nice.

i honestly dont care what its out of.. as long as its a different color than the pumpkin, mustard and black ones i bought from vc. all you people who are bitching about being lied to and wanting your money back clearly ONLY bought it because it was limited.. and now you find out its not and you want your money back. nice.

i dont plan on asking for my money back

its the idea of him trying to lie

It's more the ethics rather than quantity. I didn't even order one seeing as i'm low on money. Maybe we are all getting spoiled from Virgil but that's how it is I guess.

Guest falloutcollapse

It's more the ethics rather than quantity. I didn't even order one seeing as i'm low on money. Maybe we are all getting spoiled from Virgil but that's how it is I guess.

Amen to that!

Virgil truly is the bomb. No question.