WTB: Social D - Hard Times RSD (green)

romanos27

Did anybody on here get one that they're willing to let go? Was hoping one of my fellow vinyl enthusiasts would be able to help me out, 'cause the cash grab thats going on on Ebay makes me sick. Looks like half (or more) of what comes out on RSD is snatched up by opportunists rather than actual fans. Ticket scalpers moving into a new realm...

Sorry for the vent!

idk it's a tough call...i wasn't able to snag alot of the records i was looking for, but able to grab other ones i heard that people wanted. I tried to work out some trades (and i did) but i don't see it as a cardinal sin if you essentially sell a $20 record on Ebay for $80 and then spend $80 on a $20 record you were looking for but couldn't get...kinda like a swap really, obviously you're feeding the Ebay monster but what are you going to do?!

idk it's a tough call...i wasn't able to snag alot of the records i was looking for, but able to grab other ones i heard that people wanted. I tried to work out some trades (and i did) but i don't see it as a cardinal sin if you essentially sell a $20 record on Ebay for $80 and then spend $80 on a $20 record you were looking for but couldn't get...kinda like a swap really, obviously you're feeding the Ebay monster but what are you going to do?!

I hear ya, and I get it. But if folks just buy what they actually want, or swap at fair prices, it would be nice. I'm not naive enough to think that's gonna happen often. I guess that's how it goes with this limited edition stuff.