My Want List

jhulud

EDIT: 8/31/07

atari teenage riot / merzbow split

minus the bear highly refined pirates 12" green suicide squeeze

brand new - any vinyl (I know this a stretch...but hey...gotta try!)

isis any vinyl I don't have

black widows stops a beating heart 10" blue/black splat 250 reflection

black cross roll up your sleeved 7" red/white marble 500 initial

black cross screaming 7" white 200 initial

Now...I haven't figured out what I want to have up for trading....sooooo...as of right now, I am looking to purchase but feel free to see my record list in my sig. Drop me a line. If you want.

Thanks for looking!

I have these two for trade/sell. There was some stuff on your list I would be interested in, I will take a look again and let you know what I like. Lmk

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria (Pink Vinyl)

Brand New - Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows (Green Vinyl)

Thanks,

Brian

Right now I am more inclined to buy....as far as these two...I wouldn't want to get raped...I saw two very recent eBay listings for these going for outrageous amounts...or rather, the seller had it really high BIN amounts...needless to say they didn't sell...

I have these two for trade/sell. There was some stuff on your list I would be interested in, I will take a look again and let you know what I like. Lmk

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria (Pink Vinyl)

Brand New - Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows (Green Vinyl)

Thanks,

Brian

Right now I am more inclined to buy....as far as these two...I wouldn't want to get raped...I saw two very recent eBay listings for these going for outrageous amounts...or rather, the seller had it really high BIN amounts...needless to say they didn't sell...

Wel I have sold the Sic Transit on eBay for $100.00 a few months ago but I am not expecting that again. I would take $60.00 a piece though.

Brian

Guest scriptedrain
Jesus, those Brand New 7"s go for that much? I had no idea.

I read this wrong and thought you were talking about the Jesus picture disc 7"s from Brand New.

But yeah, those others, like all BN vinyl, seem to go for incredible amounts.

- Jeff

Jesus, those Brand New 7"s go for that much? I had no idea.

I read this wrong and thought you were talking about the Jesus picture disc 7"s from Brand New.

- Jeff

I would imagine it has a lot more to do with the amount of people "in" to them now. I would think if their popularity wains they'll vinyl prices will come down a least somewhat.

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

I would imagine it has a lot more to do with the amount of people "in" to them now. I would think if their popularity wains they'll vinyl prices will come down a least somewhat.

I don't know. Brand New fans seem to be lifers in my experience. But I'm prolly just bias. I'm sure a lot of people who were into TBS / Brand New in 2003 are into other stuff now, and I'm sure the kind of crowd into them back then are into Fueled by Ramen now, but living in North Dakota, it's hard to judge just what the fuck is and isn't in the kids iPods.

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain
how many colors was highly refined pirates on?

Good question. I saw someone had a copy of it on black, and then of course the endless copies of green marble. Anyone know for sure?

- Jeff