chicks

there's been all this craziness going on between us and she obviously wants to be with me but shes all confused and says she doesn't know what's going to happen.

so i tell her i can't take all of this vagueness anymore and say that i don't know why i waited around this long and i'm not sure if i'll be there in the end.

which sounds shitty but i didn't mean it like that.

i tried to explain it to her, but she won't call me back.

i mean it's only been since last night also.

hey, i'm just wanting some answers, from anywhere.

it's not like this isn't the first post like this on here.

It sucks, dude, and it hurts like a mother. I was seeing a girl long distance and went out to visit her for the third time in march, and as soon as I got back, she told me she "wasn't ready to be in a relationship". sucks hard. the only advice I can give is try to keep a level head. my shit happened a month ago. I know what you mean, I wish someone could explain to me why all this went down, but women are crazy-and they never know exactly what they want.

Records and beer have been my only solution to the problem. It's worked out ok so far.

Guest scriptedrain
No offense at all, but you probably aren't going to find the answers you're looking for on a message board full of sarcastic record collectors.

This is the most honest thing I've read all day.

Surprisingly enough, though, I did get help with my computer problem on here today and I only had ONE sarcastic reply (which I didn't even mind).